General Terms and Conditions
These general conditions apply to the entire website, all its pages and sub-pages. By using the website, the user accepts and agrees to all provisions of these general conditions, which also include all links as their integral parts. The business conditions are drawn up taking into account all legal obligations and international guidelines for e-business, which are also represented by the Consumers' Association of Slovenia.
Provider information and contact details:
- Provider: 6Tejst, Vito Štibernik sp
- Provider's registered office: Kotredež 10, 1410 Zagorje ob Savi
- SI tax number: 74249606
- Parent number: 9042938000
- Taxpayer: No
- TRR: (DELAVSKA HRANILNICA dd LJUBLJANA)
- Contact details:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: https://6tejst.si
Summary of legislation on access to information
The provider undertakes to provide the buyer with the following information:
- company identity (company name and registered office, register number),
- contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (telephone, e-mail),
- terms of delivery of articles (method, place and deadline of delivery),
- method of payment and delivery,
- time validity of the offer,
- essential characteristics of the goods (including guarantees),
- all prices must be clearly and unequivocally determined and it must be clearly shown whether it already includes taxes and delivery costs,
- explanation of the complaint procedure, including all contact person information.
All prices on the website are expressed in euros (EUR), are final and do not include VAT. All prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice.
The sales contract between the provider and the buyer is concluded at the moment when the provider confirms the receipt of the order by means of an electronic message sent to the buyer's email address. From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are binding for both the provider and the buyer.
These general conditions form an integral part of the contract.
You do not need to register to place an order in the online store https://6tejst.si. If you want to make a purchase, you only need to fill in the correct information when placing the order.
The order of goods is considered as confirmation of the purchase contract. After completing the order process, the buyer receives the order information to the specified e-mail address.
In the event that you may have ordered goods that we cannot deliver within the promised time due to unforeseen reasons, we will inform you of the new delivery time via the provided contact information.
The website provides the customer with all information about his rights and information about the provider.
After submitting the order, the buyer receives a notification by e-mail that the order has been accepted. The message contains a summary of the order and all the necessary information for the buyer about the further purchase process. The message is valid as an informative proforma invoice. In this step, the buyer has the opportunity to cancel the order within one hour.
Notification of order cancellation is possible exclusively via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information must be provided in the e-mail:
– In the subject of the message: Order cancellation
– In the content of the message:
- a) name and surname of the buyer,
- b) buyer's address,
- c) order number
If the buyer does not cancel the order, the order goes into further processing.
Withdrawal from the contract and return of goods
In the event that, after receiving the goods, the item received is not according to the consumer's specifications or the consumer is not satisfied with the item, the consumer has the right to notify the provider in writing that he withdraws from the contract no later than 14 days from the day the consumer received the goods. In this case, the consumer does not need to state reasons for his decision. A message is considered timely if it is sent within the deadline.
The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply to made-to-order items.
The buyer can inform us about the intended return no later than 14 days after receiving the goods to the email address: email@example.com
Returning the received goods to the specified address within 14 days of receipt, without prior written notice, is also considered a withdrawal from the purchase.
Consumers return the products by registered mail, together with the attached invoice, no later than 30 days from the notification of withdrawal to the provider's address: Vito Štibernik, Kotredež 10, 1410 Zagorje ob Savi.
All costs associated with returning products are paid by the buyer. We do not accept shipments with a redemption fee for returned products.
The buyer must return the products undamaged, in the same quantity and in the original undamaged packaging. An invoice must be attached. Although not required, we will be happy to provide a reason for the return. We are not responsible for costs incurred as a result of acting outside the terms of business.
If the buyer withdraws from the contract in accordance with the provisions, the provider will return all payments made. Refunds will be made as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after receiving the notice of withdrawal from the contract and return of the product. If you wish to return the purchase price, we will return it to you exclusively via a transfer to your personal bank account, which you must notify us in writing during the refund process.
Method of payment
The consumer can pay for the goods ordered in the online store https://6tejst.si in the following ways:
– By proforma invoice: you can pay for the ordered goods by proforma invoice, which you will receive at your e-mail address upon completion of the order submission. You can pay the pre-bill through any online bank or by paying a money order at a bank or post office. The shipment will be sent only when your transfer is visible on our transaction account. This is the same or the next day, depending on the bank and the time of the transfer.
- After collection: you pay the ordered goods in cash to the courier upon collection of the shipment.
– With payment or credit card: Make the payment with a credit card via the Stripe online payment interface (redirection to secure payment).
All packages are sent in cooperation with GLS Slovenia. For orders over EUR 35 (not including postage), delivery in Slovenia is free.
The shipping fee, which is automatically added to the amount of your order and is specifically specified, includes the cost of postage, redemption and packaging as well as other administrative costs.
Upon payment AFTER SUMMARY, GLS of Slovenia charges a fee of €1.00. The cost of the GLS commission is already included in the order value.
Delivery is carried out in cooperation with the GLS delivery service. Usually, goods ordered during working days are at the recipient's address within a day or two of the goods being dispatched. During holidays and weekends, the delivery deadline is extended accordingly for working days off.
Warning: these conditions and packaging and delivery costs apply only within the Republic of Slovenia.